We are keeping you healthy at Timberhill Athletic Club during these difficult times!
These uncertain times have many of us worried about working out inside as the weather begins to change in Oregon. Your health is our top priority at Timberhill Athletic Club and we are doing all we can to keep you moving and feeling good while in our facility. We have analyzed all the risks and made many modifications around the club to ensure we are providing a safe and healthy environment for YOU!
Here is what we are doing to keep you safe and healthy:
Temperature checks upon arrival—Our Welcome Desk staff is taking everyone’s temperature during check in at the club. Using a no-touch forehead scanner, we ensure everyone who enters the facility, members and staff, are within normal range for body temperature.
Face coverings required for everyone—At Timberhill Athletic Club we are following the State of Oregon’s face covering mandate which states: Masks, face coverings or face shields are currently required statewide for offices and indoor public spaces. Masks, face coverings or face shields are required in outdoor public spaces when physical distancing of at least 6 feet is not possible.
Ground-guide arrows throughout the club—Orange ground-guide arrows will direct you through the club to avoid close contact in narrow staircases, hallways, and other thoroughfares. Need to use the elevator? It is still operable and can be used as needed.
Maximum occupancy limits—We have determined maximum occupancy limits for all spaces around the club to ensure physical distancing requirements are achievable. These limits are posted in every area including the fitness floor, pools, group exercise studios, and more.
Fitness floor—Workout machines are spaced out 6 feet or greater OR machines are blocked from use to ensure physical distancing requirements are met.
Group exercise studios—X marks the spot! We have X marks on the floor in Studios B and C and bikes spaced out 6 feet or greater to ensure physical distancing requirements are maintained.
Pools—All patrons are required to wear face covering in the enclosure before and after swimming.
- Aquatics classes in the large and small pools: Maximum occupancy limits are enforced for aquatics classes. Additionally, all class participants are required to maintain 6 feet of distance from others during class to ensure safety.
- Lap pool: One person per lane is permitted for lap swimming unless members are from the same party.
- Small therapy pool: Members are required to maintain physical distancing requirements while performing therapy exercises in the warm pool.
- Family Swim: Maximum occupancy limits are enforced, and members of the same party must stay together. If multiple families are concurrently swimming, physical distancing requirements of 6 feet of distance or greater must be maintained to ensure safety for everyone.
Court Sports—All participants are required to bring their own equipment such as basketballs, racquets, and other sport balls, etc.
- Basketball: Individual skill work only. NO games permitted.
- Racquetball/Squash: Games are permitted if physical distancing of 6 feet or greater is maintained and participants wear a face covering.
- Pickleball: Games are permitted if physical distancing of 6 feet or greater is maintained and participants wear a face covering.
Cleaning around the clock!—We use an 8% hydrogen peroxide cleaning solution which is SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) approved, fast, and highly effective.
- Club wide: At Timberhill Athletic Club we are continuously cleaning high-touch surfaces throughout the day and the nightly cleaning crew does a thorough sanitizing process in restrooms and locker rooms as well as routine cleaning, dusting, and vacuuming.
- Fitness floor: The fitness floor staff sanitize all equipment after member use and as indicated by the “CLEAN and NOT CLEAN” placard cards on cardio equipment.
- Group exercise classes: ALL equipment is disinfected at the end of class before storing it away.
Hand sanitizer—Hand sanitizer readily available in numerous locations around the club for your convenience.
Air Filters—Our Fitness Floor and Group Exercise Studios feature MERV 13 rated filtration for removal of airborne viruses and pathogens.
We want everyone to feel safe and confident when using the amenities at Timberhill Athletic Club during the uncertain times. We look forward to seeing you at the Club!
Questions/Comments? Contact Kyle Larkin, General Manager at Timberhill Athletic Club, email@example.com