Many parents are able to get into a regular club routine because of the positive experience their kids have with other kids in the Playroom. In the Kids’ Playroom, your child, age 6 months to 12 years of age, will be cared for by a qualified and experienced supervisor.
Playroom Rates, per hour
$2.50/ 1 hour
$2.75/ 2 hours
$3.00/ 3 hours
By reservation only–minimum 24 hour advance notice.
Please call 541-757-8559 or stop by to make a reservation.
COVID-19 Playroom Policies:
- Reservations only–no drop-in per state regulations
- All reservations will be taken at the front desk and must be made at least 24 hours in advance. You may reserve space up to two weeks in advance and cancellations require 24 hour advance notice. Cancellation fee after 24 hrs is $2. No show/no call will be charged in full for your reserved space.
- Only 10 children will be allowed in the playroom at any given time, for a maximum of three hours
- Children will be signed in and signed out as well as parent or guardian at drop off and pick up.
- Playroom staff will wash all children’s hands upon arrival.
- Playroom staff will monitor social distancing between children.
- Disinfecting toys and supplies will occur regularly throughout the day. All linens will be laundered daily
- Children who are sick will not be able to attend the playroom. The following sick policy guidelines will be adhered to strictly: no runny noses, no coughs, no fever, rashes, or discharge from eyes. If symptoms appear while in care parents will be notified via club staff. Symptoms must be clear for 72 hours for a child to return to the playroom.
- In the event that a positive result for COVID-19 occurs for a child or parent all individuals in potential contact with that person will be notified.