Many parents are able to get into a regular club routine because of the positive experience their kids have with other kids in the playroom. In the kids’ playroom, your child, ages 6 months-12 years of age, will be cared for by a qualified and experienced supervisor.
Monday-Thursday: 8:00am-12:00pm & 4:00-7:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 8:00am-12:00pm
Rates are per hour with a 3-hour maximum:
Example: If you book 8am to 10am you are charged for the 1st hr. of $2.50 + the 2nd hr. of $2.75 for a total of $5.25. If you have a card on file, on your TAC member account, you will be charged on the 15th of the month.
6 months-12 years of age
At 8 years of age, your child can be out on the fitness floor and on sport courts and gyms after an orientation, provided they are on your family membership.
- Reservations for the playroom are required at this time. Please call 541-757-8559 or stop by the front desk to make a reservation. We anticipate returning to drop-in as soon as we have a stable flow of use.
- You can make reservations up to 2 weeks in advance.
- The times you reserve are the times you pay for regardless of a no-show, or if you don’t use the whole time. This is because we are staffing for your time.
- Free cancelation if you call 24 hours in advance. A $2.00 fee charged if under.
You can leave the Timberhill premises for a run or bike ride, etc, but must be able to be reached via cell phone and get back within 15 minutes.
PLAYROOM SANITATION POLICIES
- Every child needs to wash their hand upon arrival (we will help if they are too young). –Socks and/or shoes are required.
- If your baby needs a diaper change, we will page you on the intercom.
- Any toy that has been heavily played with, or in a mouth, etc will be put into a bin where it will be first washed, then sanitized.
- Tables, chairs, toys, equipment are regularly sanitized.
FOOD & SNACKS IN THE PLAYROOM
Snacks are always welcomed and encouraged. However, please do not bring foods that contain peanuts. We do have some youngsters that have severe peanut allergies. Thank you!
ADDITIONAL PLAYROOM POLICIES
- Children will be signed in and signed out as well as parent or guardian at drop off and pick up.
- Children who are sick will not be able to attend the playroom. The following sick policy guidelines will be adhered to strictly: no runny noses, no coughs, no fever, rashes, or discharge from eyes. If symptoms appear while in care parents will be notified via club staff. Symptoms must be clear for 72 hours for a child to return to the playroom.