Many parents are able to get into a regular club routine because of the positive experience their kids have with other kids in the Playroom. In the Kids’ Playroom, your child will be cared for by a qualified and experienced supervisor.
*If no children are present, the Playroom will close 30 minutes earlier. The playroom hours are subject to change or may be modified during holiday seasons and school breaks.
- Reservations are not necessary.
- There is a 3 hour maximum per visit.
- All playroom attendants are CPR certified.
- When your child arrives in the Playroom, you will be asked to complete an information form if we do not have one on file.
- All children are checked in and out ONLY by authorized adults.
- New Playroom families will receive a “Welcome to the Playroom” brochure which covers our illness policy and other guidelines.