Many parents are able to get into a regular club routine because of the positive experience their kids have with other kids in the Playroom. In the Kids’ Playroom, your child will be cared for by a qualified and experienced supervisor.
Playroom Rates, per hour
$2.50/ 1 hour
$2.75/ 2 hours
$3.00/ 3 hours
COVID-19 Playroom Policies:
- Reservations only–no drop-in per state regulations
- All reservations will be taken at the front desk – you may reserve space up to one week in advance, cancellations are required 24 hrs in advance. Cancellation fee after 24 hrs is $2. No show/no call will be charged in full for your reserved space.
- Only 10 children will be allowed in the playroom at any given time, for a maximum of three hours
- Children will be signed in and signed out as well as parent or guardian at drop off and pick up.
- Temperatures will be taken and recorded upon arrival.
- Playroom staff will wash all children’s hands upon arrival.
- Face coverings will be required for all children 5 and over.
- All Playroom staff will wear face coverings during their shifts.
- Playroom staff will monitor social distancing between children.
- Disinfecting toys and supplies will occur regularly throughout the day. All linens will be laundered daily
- Children who are sick will not be able to attend the playroom. The following sick policy guidelines will be adhered to strictly: no runny noses, no coughs, no fever, rashes, or discharge from eyes. If symptoms appear while in care parents will be notified via club staff. Symptoms must be clear for 72 hours for a child to return to the playroom.
- In the event that a positive result for COVID-19 occurs for a child or parent all individuals in potential contact with that person will be notified.