Many parents are able to get into a regular club routine because of the positive experience their kids have with other kids in the playroom. In the kids’ playroom, your child, ages 4 months-8 years of age, will be cared for by a qualified and experienced supervisor.
Mornings: Monday-Saturday: 8:00 AM-1:00 PM
Evenings: Monday-Thursday 4:00-7:00 PM
1 hour = $3.50 per child
2 hours = $7.30 per child
3 hours = $11.10 per child
3 hour maximum per day.
Playroom charges billed in 15 minute increments.
If you have a card on file, on your TAC member account, you will be charged on the 15th of the month.
4 months-8 years of age
At 8 years of age, your child can be out on the fitness floor and on sport courts and gyms after an orientation, provided they are on your family membership.
- Reservations are not required but are highly recommended to secure your child’s spot. Please call 541-757-8559 or stop by the front desk to make a reservation.
- You can make reservations up to 2 weeks in advance.
- The times you reserve are the times you pay for regardless of a no-show, or if you don’t use the whole time. This is because we are staffing for your time.
- Free cancelation if you call 24 hours in advance. A $2.00 fee charged if under.
- Children will be signed in and signed out as well as parent or guardian at drop off and pick up.
You can leave the Timberhill premises for a run or bike ride, etc, but must be able to be reached via cell phone and get back within 15 minutes.
PLAYROOM SANITATION POLICIES
- Every child needs to wash their hand upon arrival (we will help if they are too young). –Socks and/or shoes are required.
- If your baby needs a diaper change, we will page you on the intercom.
- Used toys, along with the slide, rails, mats, tables, chairs and all surfaces are disinfected daily. If any toy goes into a mouth, it is immediately put away into a bin where it will be first washed, then sanitized.
FOOD & SNACKS IN THE PLAYROOM
Snacks are always welcomed and encouraged. However, please do not bring foods that contain peanuts or peanut products. We do have some youngsters that have severe peanut allergies. Thank you!
PLAYROOM SICK POLICY
Children who are sick will not be able to attend the playroom.
The following sick policy guidelines will be adhered to strictly: no runny noses, no coughs, no fever, rashes, or discharge from eyes. If symptoms appear while in care parents will be notified via club staff. Symptoms must be clear for 72 hours for a child to return to the playroom.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
If the Corvallis School District has a 2-hour delay or closure, the playroom will open at 10:00 AM.
In all cases, the evening hours will be determined by staff availability to arrive safely at the club.
POPCORN MOVIE NIGHTS
Looking for something fun for your kids to do on a Friday night? We regularly schedule Kids Popcorn and Movie Nights for kids 4 months – 8 years of age throughout the year!
Check with the playroom staff or email the Child & Family Director, Claudia, for more information.