Timberhill Athletic Club is OPEN!
Monday through Friday 5:00 AM-8:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday 7:00 AM-6:00 PM
LAP AND FAMILY SWIM RESERVATIONS:
Reservations required for lap swim in the large pool and family swim in the small pool.
Click the link to begin your reservation: https://timberhillac.getomnify.com/
- Lap Pool: lanes 1-3 will be available for reservations. Lanes 4-5 will be first come, first served outside of scheduled aquatics class times.
- Family Swim: Limit two families per hour in the small pool during designated family swim times.
- Limit one reservation per day, per person.
- If more than 15 minutes late, lane will be forfeited.
- A $5 fee will be charged for cancellations within 12 hours or no-shows.
COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
At Timberhill Athletic Club we are committed to ensuring a clean and healthy environment for everyone.
Staff will frequently clean and disinfect high-traffic areas and commonly touched surfaces including:
- door handles and handrails
- tables and chairs
- equipment on the fitness floor and in the studios
CDC UPDATE 5/13/21: Per the new CDC guidelines, face coverings are no longer required indoors for individuals who are fully vaccinated.
We strongly encourage members:
- weare a face mask while at the club
- bring their own filled water bottles with them to the facility.
- to wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds and/or use hand sanitizer (60-95% alcohol content) immediately before and after gym session as well as several times during the session.
- All inactive dues paying members (paying $7.50 per month) can remain inactive for as long as needed to feel confident comign back to Timberhill Athletic Club.
- Past members who terminated their membership and are not paying inactive dues can rejoin until June 30th without paying an initiation fee. Please share the information of the waived initiation fee for all past members with your friends and family.
We look forward to welcoming everyone back to the Club!
Our increasing membership is a testament to our excellent service. Timberhill Athletic Club’s services and equipment are always changing to ensure that our facilities reflect the ever-changing face of health and fitness. Come in today for a free tour of our facilities.
At Timberhill Athletic Club, we treat our members like family. We greet you by name when you walk in the door and take the time to get to know you and your goals. Our goal is see you succeed with us, no matter your needs. We care about you and your family, and offer a variety of membership to fit your needs.
About Timberhill Athletic Club
Since 1980 Timberhill Athletic Club has provided members and guests with a supportive family atmosphere to exercise all of your fitness options and to pursue a more healthy, active lifestyle. Our mission is to provide a community of health, fitness, and fun for members of all ages. We offer equipment and programs for athletes of all ages and abilities.
Upcoming Events @ Timberhill Athletic Club
We are keeping you healthy at Timberhill Athletic Club during these difficult times! These uncertain times have many of us worried about working out inside as the weather begins to change in Oregon. Your health is our top priority at Timberhill Athletic Club and...