Timberhill Athletic Club is excited to announce we are OPEN!
Phase One Hours:
Monday- Friday 6am-8pm
Sat and Sun 8am-4pm
The following amenities will be available for member use:
- Main Entrance
- Fitness floor
- Gymnasium (pickleball only)
- Locker rooms for changing only
- Select group exercise classes will resume starting June 1st (Click here for the modified GX schedule)
The following amenities will NOT be available to members during Phase One:
- Back Desk Entrance
- Food and Beverage
- Steam Room
Per State of Oregon Phase 1 reopening guidelines, all Club staff will be implementing and practicing social distancing guidelines remaining at least 6ft apart and wearing masks during shifts.
Staff will frequently clean and disinfect work areas, high-traffic areas, and commonly touched surfaces in areas accessed by staff and members
We strongly encourage members:
- to wear cloth, paper, or disposable face coverings.
- bring their own filled water bottles with them to the facility.
- to wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds and/or use hand sanitizer (60-95% alcohol content) immediately before and after gym session as well as several times during the session.
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to get the most up-to-date information as we move through reopening phases and more amenities become available to members. Email marketing@timberhillsports to subscribe to our newsletter
Thank you for being a loyal member at Timberhill Athletic Club, we look forward to seeing you soon!
2855 Northwest 29th Street
Corvallis, Oregon 97330
Monday-Friday 5:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Saturday 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
About Timberhill Athletic Club
Since 1980 Timberhill Athletic Club has provided members and guests with a supportive family atmosphere to exercise all of your fitness options and to pursue a more healthy, active lifestyle. Our mission is to provide a community of health, fitness, and fun for members of all ages. We offer equipment and programs for athletes of all ages and abilities.
Upcoming Events @ Timberhill Athletic Club
Greater Longevity Through Qigong and Tai Chi by Alexander Diaz The ancient arts of Qigong (energy work) and Tai Chi (the supreme ultimate fist) powerfully benefit our health, wellness, and lifespan. Breathing slowly into the diaphragm, we increase...