Timberhill Athletic Club is excited to announce we are OPEN!
Phase Two Hours:
Monday- Friday 5am-8pm
Sat and Sun 8am-4pm
The outdoor pool is OPEN for lap swimming for members 14 years and older. Members 14 years and older may use the outdoor chairs for relaxing and sunbathing.
NEW Mandatory Mask Policy:
Considering the recent changes in statewide guidance, we have updated our mask policy:
- All members must wear a mask, face shield or face covering while indoors at the Club
The following exceptions are permitted:
- Members are not required to wear a mask during strenuous physical activity if at least 6ft of distance is maintained from others
- Members are not required to wear a mask while swimming
Click Here to view the Statewide Mask, Face Shield, Face Covering Guidance. Thank you in advance for your compliance with this new policy. We look forward to seeing you at the Club.
The following amenities are available for member use:
- Front and Back Entrance
- Fitness floor
- Court Sports (individual skill development only or members of the same party/family)
- Locker rooms
- Indoor Pools (Big pool – lap swim, one person per lane. Small pool – individual exercise and therapy)
- Sauna and Steam Room
Per State of Oregon Phase 2 reopening guidelines, all Club staff will be implementing and practicing social distancing guidelines remaining at least 6ft apart and wearing masks during shifts.
Staff will frequently clean and disinfect work areas, high-traffic areas, and commonly touched surfaces in areas accessed by staff and members
We strongly encourage members:
- to wear cloth, paper, or disposable face coverings
- bring their own filled water bottles with them to the facility.
- to wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds and/or use hand sanitizer (60-95% alcohol content) immediately before and after gym session as well as several times during the session.
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to get the most up-to-date information as we move through reopening phases and more amenities become available to members. Email marketing@timberhillsports to subscribe to our newsletter.
Thank you for being a loyal member at Timberhill Athletic Club, we look forward to seeing you soon!
2855 Northwest 29th Street
Corvallis, Oregon 97330
Monday-Friday 5:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Saturday 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
About Timberhill Athletic Club
Since 1980 Timberhill Athletic Club has provided members and guests with a supportive family atmosphere to exercise all of your fitness options and to pursue a more healthy, active lifestyle. Our mission is to provide a community of health, fitness, and fun for members of all ages. We offer equipment and programs for athletes of all ages and abilities.
Upcoming Events @ Timberhill Athletic Club
Greater Longevity Through Qigong and Tai Chi by Alexander Diaz The ancient arts of Qigong (energy work) and Tai Chi (the supreme ultimate fist) powerfully benefit our health, wellness, and lifespan. Breathing slowly into the diaphragm, we increase...