Timberhill Athletic Club is OPEN!
INITIAL TEMPORARY HOURS
Monday through Friday 7:00 AM-8:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday 7:00 AM-6:00 PM
LAP SWIM RESERVATIONS:
- Click the link to reserve a lane in the large lap pool: https://timberhillac.getomnify.com/
- Lanes 1-3 will be available for reservations. Lanes 4-5 will be first come, first served outside of scheduled aquatics class times.
- Limit one reservation per day, per person.
- If more than 15 minutes late, lane will be forfeited.
- A $5 fee will be charged for cancellations within 12 hours or no-shows.
GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES:
Select Group Exercise classes will resume on MARCH 29TH! Click here to view the Studio and Aquatics Schedules.
COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
Face coverings are required for all members and face masks are strongly recommended. All members must wear a face covering while:
· Indoors in the common areas at the Club (including entering and exiting pool areas)
· On the fitness floor
· In studio classes
The following exceptions are areas where members are not required to wear a face covering:
· While swimming
· While showering
At Timberhill Athletic Club we are committed to ensuring a clean and healthy environment for everyone. All Club staff will be implementing and practicing physical distancing guidelines, remaining at least 6ft apart, and wearing masks during shifts.
Staff will frequently clean and disinfect high-traffic areas and commonly touched surfaces including:
- door handles and handrails
- tables and chairs
- equipment on the fitness floor and in the studios
We strongly encourage members:
- bring their own filled water bottles with them to the facility.
- to wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds and/or use hand sanitizer (60-95% alcohol content) immediately before and after gym session as well as several times during the session.
SUPPORTING OUR MEMBERS:
- Current on-hold members will be able to utilize the facility while not paying regular dues until April 1st.
- Past members can rejoin within 90 days of reopening without paying an initiation fee. Please share the information of the waived initiation fee for all past members with your friends and family.
We look forward to welcoming everyone back to the Club!
Our increasing membership is a testament to our excellent service. Timberhill Athletic Club’s services and equipment are always changing to ensure that our facilities reflect the ever-changing face of health and fitness. Come in today for a free tour of our facilities.
At Timberhill Athletic Club, we treat our members like family. We greet you by name when you walk in the door and take the time to get to know you and your goals. Our goal is see you succeed with us, no matter your needs. We care about you and your family, and offer a variety of membership to fit your needs.
About Timberhill Athletic Club
Since 1980 Timberhill Athletic Club has provided members and guests with a supportive family atmosphere to exercise all of your fitness options and to pursue a more healthy, active lifestyle. Our mission is to provide a community of health, fitness, and fun for members of all ages. We offer equipment and programs for athletes of all ages and abilities.
Upcoming Events @ Timberhill Athletic Club
We are keeping you healthy at Timberhill Athletic Club during these difficult times! These uncertain times have many of us worried about working out inside as the weather begins to change in Oregon. Your health is our top priority at Timberhill Athletic Club and...